Below Ground Tornado Shelter
Tax & Installation Included
This below ground Tornado Shelter is installed underground in your garage and is accessible when a vehicle is present. This shelter meets FEMA’s highest rating for Below Ground Tornado Shelters. Our shelter can withstand F5 winds and debris. It has been tested and approved by NSSA, Texas Tech Wind & Science Institute and third-party engineering groups.
- Fits 6-8 people
- Manufactured and installed factory direct
- Accessible with a car parked on top
- Solid galvanized steel construction
- Quick access door release and emergency exit aid (come along wench)
- 360 degrees of ventilation
- Concrete back-fill to ensure a strong foundation
- Includes (3) removable steps once inside the shelter
- Includes (2) 6′ benches on each side
- 25 year warranty on galvanization
Distance charges apply for all installs outside a 90 mile radius of downtown Nashville TN to all the units, below and above ground. View Distance Charge
Tornado Shelters are installed underground in your garage and are accessible when a vehicle is present. Installations are included in the initial price and are always completed by insured installers. All Tornado Shelters are tested at Texas Tech, exceed the NSSA Standard and FEMA guidelines and are covered by a 25-year transferable warranty.